Tuesday 7 August 2012

Overgrowth Map

Not that anyone really cares, but here's  the finished version of the map




Started up a moddb page for the maps, which you can check out here http://www.moddb.com/mods/stormandys-melee-maps

Probably going to be doing a fair few more maps this summer, looks like it's going to be quite uneventful this month, thought I made a friend I could hang out with for a good week this august but they haven't spoken to me in a month =\ almost deliberately.

Lost my house for this year of Uni, so I've been having to work out how I'll be couch surfing/commuting, been talking about building a desktop with my brother recently, its been nice using a real computer and not a laptop this last couple of weeks or so. I'm actually able to just work/map as some of you who know me might have noticed.

I'm not really sure I have it in me to deal with all the academia again this year still have to do my animation resit for the 13th of august. Retarded module if you ask me doesn't cover anything about game animation and is as massive waste of time around the time when I actually have freelance paid work. Being reminded constantly by all the dare teams about what I'm missing out on. I genuinely thought this year was going to get better  for a few weeks.

I'll just daydream about making SC2 maps at bliz quarters for a bit haha, one thing I am looking forward to is saving up to go to America next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment