Friday 10 August 2012

Revision/Resits for Animation

Spent the last 2 days recapping on Animation, Character Studio, physique modifiers and skinning and quickly modelled a scene and a World war 2 sub-machine gun (M3 Grease Gun) for the stick man I'll be animating for my Resit.






For anyone that is interested the gun's 1, 316 tris but not its not optimized could easy be about 1200 cutting inward-facing verts.

Along side that a spent 3-4 hours playing oblivion :) been the first time I've relaxed into some gaming for awhile now, perhaps if my time management improves I can continue to do so and start playing games again, will sure help if I'm going to my alone next year commuting in for Uni.

Spent a lot of time blocking and messing around in the starting tutorial that by the time I left I had to rest 7 times to level up xD (after wasting half an hour realising taking screenshots was broken for me in oblivion) here's some taken on fraps.




I really enjoy agile fighting, I've previously played the game about 4-500 hours with mostly 2 other characters both of which where blue male Argonians, with high speed and light armour. I never trained block properly and suffered for it so it was my first priority this time, next i need to work on acrobatics for the movement quirks. I really like the acrobatics movement quirks on it even if they are just a rip off of Zelda: Ocarina Time dodges xD

No comments:

Post a Comment