Monday 13 August 2012

More Oblivion haha

Hey fellow worldees, going to play some more oblivion been writing notes and thinking for a few hours, i'm hoping i will get more ideas for my FYP playing. I've chucked in the game of thrones and everquest 2 soundtrack into the music folder so I'm not stuck listening to the same oblivion music and and over again xD

I think I forgot how nice the Oblivion manages to look without any complex or much lighting at all, always been a shame about the texture resolutions thought. There art travelled with slr's and the high rez versions are 256/512 in a lot of cases? Really!? xD

Here's an insight to some the stuff i have for my Final Year Project already for those of you who don't know I'm doing an investigation into good design work practice in Modular Environments for Open world RPG's. So I'll be producing a Tree city environment from concept art to 3d models to texture solutions and using the set in a Game engine.

I hope explore a lot, inavate and demostrate ways to make really good reusable content.






Back to Oblivion...

Stumbled across some ruins with Slaughter fish and goblins.

With a camp right next to it.


Well it appears I'm at the stage of the game which I'm harassed by bears and this time with fancy titles, extra hit-points and collectable teeth. Thank god for these fences that although sheep can through bears fortunately cannot.

So after killing bears I went inside to meet the farmer. Initially just to point out his sheep and time and space problems.

Despite his early temper immediately throwing everything off the table onto the floor when I entered, it seems this guy not so bad after all he's just as i being harassed by these western bears and has promised a good reward for six of there damn fangs, why i can't just pluck 6 out of one of the 3 nasty critters I've had to fight through fences I'll never know.

Fetch quests because apparently some games just can't be bothered to make things interesting any other way. Never fear Mr Thorley I'll glitch up some bears through your fence which seems to be doing a mighty fine job defending your sheep anyway, if they didn't glitch outside of it when in danger perhaps you and your precious woolly friends would already be safe.


 Well that's nice of him, to walk out and lock me in his home, aren't i supposed to be fighting bears? *rummages through house* finds nothing but cheap wine. >.<

Waiting game Anyone?

...
..
.
It appears all he was doing once i broke out is hacking out the floor outside with a hoe in the middle of a sheep pen O.o Got start somewhere? and that sir is not the place to start fixing your bear problem... infact


and neither is this, crazy foo ran at a close by bear with a hoe and before I could help he was gone, forever hiding your secret gift for bear teeth. Guess i have another free house and i'm going to celebrate by killing the other 2 bears.

Stole some steel armor then raised about 1000 gold on some binge alchemying all the flowers i gathered gained about 17 levels in alchemy in a few mins.
Well enough for one I think day.



No comments:

Post a Comment