Friday 3 August 2012

Overgrowth 2v2 Map

Hey few lurking blog viewees I have a new map in the works, which I started briefly yesterday. This time with a custom set of textures.. yeah I've done that before mostly with my Warcraft 3 stuff. But non the less i am making textures which are normally together work together.

Had a good look over the campaign maps and jotted down the assets I liked and thought I could make use of, something I did when conceptualising the last 1v1 map Temple Stand-off seem to help massively to observe what assets there actually are and how the blizzard team have made use of them more importantly though to know what they haven't done them.


It's my first 2v2 melee map for Starcraft 2 also, which has made it quite exciting to work one since I was starting to run out of ideas to vary the 1v1 maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment