Saturday 8 December 2012

Quick Update on things (Warcraft 3 Survival TD Map!?)

Hey, long time no post. Have been doing a lot as always just been busy with some physio exercises and distracted from my Blog in my extra time. I've been switching between a lot of things recently I've been doing less Uscript, made Third/half the framework for a Magic the gathering card game setup and worked on some platformer AI practising Ray-tracing and States. Also practised using the material editor (UDK) Making several materials. 

Made a quick UT3 Map with a 3d skysphere/box and some weapon Mutators.


Been working on some 2D Animation and Parallax Backgrounds for a Android Game, not sure if it's going anywhere yet. Here's a sample of one of the combinations...


Spent the last 3-4 days play-testing and heavily reworking my Warcraft 3 Survival Tower Defence Map which is going really well, been working in some music and sorting triggers out for more waves and Boss fights tonight.  Besides fixing the usual list of this was supposed to work and why is this change done yet. xD Finding it great fun to have some keen play-testing for once it really is helping me take this map much further to completion both in morale and feedback.




Also got some Morrowind Fanart and Age of Empires 2 : Forgotten Empires cover art in the works which I'm slowly crawling through. xD I really just need a job x3 ah well. Hopefully I can use some of my more polished  recent stuff to help get me work in the near future. For now I'm going to try and enjoy the freedom the best I can. Although I find it much easy to work with others around, probably half the reason why I've been going at this Warcraft 3 map so much.





No comments:

Post a Comment