Wednesday 4 June 2014

Command and Conquer 3 Mod - Evolutions


So I've decided to start contributing environment assets and level design towards a command and conquer 3 mod called Halo - Evolutions, which can be found here http://www.moddb.com/mods/halo-evolutions

I'm a big fan of the halo series and spent 6 hours yesterday playing Halo CE with my house mate. I really enjoy modding halo games its one of the first shooters I created content for, it's a shame the newer version never came to pc. Anyway I've been creating buildings for units to take cover in based on various Halo concept art. The buildings require 4 transitions between being in perfect condition to being destroyed and uninhabitable.

Below are the destruction transitions of the first building I've created.


Here are some extra taller pieces I've created to use whilst creating the next building asset

No comments:

Post a Comment