Tuesday 18 February 2014

Landsiege update

Funny error in naming choice, I thought the it was Lansiege and Ben actually suggested Landsiege so we've stuck with the latter. The logo has been revised further.

I greyboxed out various designs for the first vehicle and after further brainstorming with Ben we've settled on developing this bike concept.


I've also been working on some more tree environment models which I will post at a later date. I've sculpted a normal for one of my high resolution bark textures, which is surprisingly made from a macro shot taken on a phone camera in 2010. The day and age we live in never ceases to amaze :P below is an example of the texture in engine on a test mesh.


The weapons for the infantry required reloading so I've created a reloadable weapon class which still requires some more debugging but I should hopefully have it up and running soon enough. Also need to learn how to reference animsets in Uscript for the reload pause.


No comments:

Post a Comment