Tuesday 2 October 2012

Soldiering on

Just played through a bit of Battalion Wars 2 for an hour or so, got some new rechargeable batteries only to find one of my Wii motes has died no reason. Cheap modern Nintendo for ya, wish there were more games like it preferably for the PC though, I'm short sighted so seeing the blurry low rez TV isn't an option gotta wear my glasses just so I can still barely see. It's a nice game but i wish there was a skirmish mode like Advance Wars. The theme tune is pretty awesome....


I've been a pretty crap mood for the last 4-5 hours, started the day quite well with a load of Uscript theory and a bit of Uscripting. Going to try get another hour or so of it in today before i crash. Decided i'm going to spend the next 2 months working on my unreal game and maybe try and put it up on Greenlight if i continue on with it from there.

Playing Battalion Wars reminded me of one my favorite GBA games Advance Wars 2 : Black Hole Rising and how awesome some the midis are for it
Sami's Theme
Grit's Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment